Saturday, August 27, 2016

What's this Stitch? DC2tog

I've learned a lot about crochet, but I've always avoided decreasing and increasing in patterns. Not because I thought it'd be difficult but just because I was afraid it'd be time consuming, But I'm in the middle of  project that is a garment--my second one!--and I came across the stitch, dc2tog. And having no idea what this was, I had to hit the internet and lo! it's a decrease stitch.

How do you make this stitch? It's actually easy, I didn't even need a video. The written instructions with pictures are here for you. And believe me, if you can double crochet, doing this will be just as easy. I don't know why I avoided decreasing and increasing now that I know this stitch. Whatever will I learn next in crochet? I'm excited to find out!

 I'm also including a video because videos are always super helpful when learning something new in crochet.


I hope you find this useful. I'll keep you prosted on the garment I'm making with this decrease stitch. 



Happy Hooking,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment