Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Easy Peasy Pencil Case

So recently I was looking for a little something to make that would use up some left over yarn from a previous project. I also wanted something easy to keep my hands busy. So I was scrolling through Pinterest, and I found a cute idea--a crochet pencil case! So I found a pattern I liked, that was easy and started hooking away.

I love my bright green pencil case! I especially liked how it fastens with the string of chain stitches. It worked up quick, looks cute and easily lends itself to some sprucing up with other easy stitches, like the moss stitch. This pattern might be fun to in colour blocks as well, or even in stripes. I didn't bother playing that much with it, but the simplicity of it means you could totally make it your own with little effort.

The pencil case isn't meant to hold Post It stickies or a ton of stuff, but it would easy fit a few pencils and a pen along with an eraser. Or maybe a couple of lip glosses if you wanted to use it as a make up case. Which I would crochet in a bright pink personallyWant to hook up this cute project? I found it on a blog called Jammy's Modern Designs, and the pattern is very easy to follow. Click the link to find this great and fun project.

Happy Hooking,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment