Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pretty Sunglasses Case

Well, I've been in the mood for crocheting up quick projects lately, and I came across a lovely pattern at Rescued Paw Designs for a glasses case. The pattern is easy and looks lovely once you hook it up. I have to say, if you follow the instructions, you cannot go wrong. Since I was making the case for sunglasses, I added in a couple extra rows before I hooked up Row 13, and it turned out beautifully. I adore my sunglasses case and I think it's so pretty!


I've made another case for a friend because I love the way the pattern works up and it turned out just as pretty. I used the recommended cotton yarn, though I used Bernat and not the Lily Sugar n'Cream mentioned in the pattern and I found it turned out nicely. I'm also thinking you could probably line the interior with some fabric if you wanted, and that would be easy and add a nice touch. This would be a great project for a beginner, so don't be afraid to try it out!

Happy Hooking,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment